Web Services Training in Bangalore
No matter what the mechanism is, it is definite that the web services allow a medium of communication between two applications. The machines are able to exchange the communication data irrespective of the definite architecture and the technological programs adapted by it.
There are programs designed that allows the mechanism to meet the unique challenges that involve the different challenging techniques. These challenges are primarily for examining the SOA or the Service Oriented Architecture of the respective company. These also allow in having an acknowledgement in a noting web service.
This definite architecture is loosely coupled software that concerns the related service of a company is primarily to support the requirements of the variant business processes. These also relate to the different software using that is concerned with the variety of company deals. This SOA background enables the availability of the resources or data in a definite network. This can be assessed without the knowledge of their definite underlying platform implementation.
Online Live Session
Self Paced Online
WebServices can be executed in altered ways, but these two approaches can help you to get assisted in the implementation:
- SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol)
- REST (Representational State Transfer architecture)
The testing can include various technicalities. In fact, the following can be willingly related to testing the web service:
- Understand the WSDL file
- Determine the operations that particular web service provides
- Determine the XML request format which we need to send
- Determine the response XML format
- Using a tool or writing code(i.e. Groovy) to send a request and validate the response
WebServices: What all do we need to test?
- Functioning: To ensure a thorough functionality, these adequate training can prove the functionalities well:
- Specification Review (SR)
- Test Case Development (TCD)
- Test Execution, examination of requests & responses
- Performance: Though the web service performance testing can be difficult but there are easy rules to avoid this. Initially, the threshold upfront mentioning can solve the problems. The next is to know acutely about the definite performance requirement. The two basic types of performance requirement are:
- A good requirement: Serving 50,000 synchronized operators within 10 seconds of average time can be identified as a good requirement.
- A bad requirement: Services serving <4000 concomitant manipulators is considered to be a bad performance.
- Security: Last but not least, it is the security that is concerned at an upheaval level in WebServices. The opening of numerous spam data, DOS attacks, vulnerable hosts like penetration etc. are considered to devoid the respective security. Security policies need to be catered when you understand the vulnerabilities. An immensely coded security needs to be activated to ensure a safe service of SOA. Certain specific security certificates can be ensured during data transfer.
- Testing the amenability: These are the three amenabilities or compliance testing requirement to have a safe service of SOA.
- WebServices meet certain specified standards
- Authorize SOAP request/response messages
- Authenticate WSDL definitions
For Free Demo Class, Call: +91 9739216095
- Lectures 63
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 24 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 200
- Assessments Yes
1. INTRODUCTION TO WEB SERVICES
- What is a WebServices?
- Why do we use WebServices?
- What is XML?
- Why is XML used for communication?
- Famous protocols used in WebServices
- What is WSDL?
- How SoapUI helps us
- Java OR groovy?
- SoapUI free version
- SoapUI Java API
- SoapUI Pro
- Protocols supported by SoapUI
- How one should use SoapUI
- Download and install SoapUI
- Future of WebServices
- How will we be going the course
2. GROOVY INTRODUCTION
3: GROOVY SCRIPT TEST STEP – CONTEXT, TEST RUNNER
- Cloning test suite / test case and usage
- testRunner Variable
- Stop / fail a test case
- Finding status of a test
- Finding time taken to execute a test step
- Navigating to various levels with TestRunner Variable
- WsdlTestRunContext object
- Accessing context object across test cases
- Executing a test step in test case from test step in same test case
- Executing a test step in test case from test step in different test case
- Executing test case step with Groovy
- Executing Test Request Test Step from Groovy test step if Response is not present
- Setting parameters in the request from Groovy test step
4. FILE READING
5. DATABASE CONNECTION
- Why connect to database?
- Various databases which are supported
- Drivers for database connection
- SQL package
- Try, catch and finally in DbConnection
- Forming Groovy connection string and obtaining Connection Object
- Firing Select Query and obtaining results
- For each and rows functions
- Conditions in select query
- GroovyRowResult class
- Finding the number of rows in results
- Getting result in form of a list
- Firing update and insert queries
- Execute and executeUpdate with parameters
- Execute and executeUpdate with Map
- DataSet – Altering database