Web Services Training in Bangalore
0 out of
5 based on
No matter what the mechanism is, it is definite that the web services allow a medium of communication between two applications. The machines are able to exchange the communication data irrespective of the definite architecture and the technological programs adapted by it.
There are programs designed that allows the mechanism to meet the unique challenges that involves the different challenging techniques. These challenges are primarily for examining the SOA or the Service Oriented Architecture of the respective company. These also allows in having an acknowledgement in a noting web service.
This definite architecture is loosely coupled software that concerns the related service of a company is primarily to support the requirements of the variant business processes. These also relate with the different software using that is concerned with the variety of company deals. This SOA background enables the availability of the resources or data in a definite network. This can be assessed without the knowledge of their definite underlying platform implementation.
Course Fees : Rs. 18,000 Rs. 14,400/- (20% off till 31st May)
Executing Web Service
Web Services can be executed in altered ways, but these two approaches can help you to get assisted in the implementation:
- SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol)
- REST (Representational State Transfer architecture)
Web Service Testing
The testing can include various technicalities. In fact, the following can be willingly related to test the web service:
- Understand the WSDL file
- Determine the operations that particular web service provides
- Determine the XML request format which we need to send
- Determine the response XML format
- Using a tool or writing code(i.e. Groovy) to send request and validate the response
Web Services: What all do we need to test?
01. Functioning:To ensure a thorough functionality, these adequate training can prove the functionalities well:
- Specification Review (SR)
- Test Case Development (TCD)
- Test Execution, examination of requests & responses
02. Performance: Though the web service performance testing can be difficult but there are easy rules to avoid this. Initially, the threshold upfront mentioning can solve the problems. The next is to know acutely about the definite performance requirement. The two basic types of performance requirement are:
- A good requirement: Serving 50,000 synchronized operators within 10 seconds of average time can be identified as a good requirement.
- A bad requirement: Services serving <4000 concomitant manipulators is considered to be bas performance.
03. Security: Last but not least, it is the security that is concerned at an upheaval level in web services. Opening of numerous spam data, DOS attacks, vulnerable hosts like
penetration etc. are considered to devoid the respective security. Security policies need to be catered when you understand the vulnerabilities. An immensely coded security needs to be activated to ensure a safe service of SOA. Certain specific security certificates can be ensured during data transfer.
04. Testing the amenability: These are the three amenabilities or compliance testing requirement to have a safe service of SOA.
- Web services meet certain specified standards
- Authorize SOAP request/response messages
- Authenticate WSDL definitions
WEB SERVICES TESTING COURSE OUTLINE
Module 1: Introduction to Web services
- What is a web service?
- Why do we use web service?
- What is XML?
- Why is XML used for communication?
- Famous protocols used in web services
- What is WSDL?
- How SOAP UI helps us
- Java OR groovy?
- SOAP UI free version
- SOAP UI Java API
- Soap UI Pro
- Protocols supported by SoapUI
- How one should use soap UI
- Download and install SOAP UI
- Future of web services
- How will we be going the course
Module 2: Groovy Introduction
- Introduction to Groovy script
- Why do we need Scripting/programming language
- Building test suites, Test cases and Test steps in SOAP UI
- Groovy script test step
- JVM runs behind soapUI
- log object in SOAP UI
- Info and error log
- Auto-saving project-Very Imp
- Variable in Groovy
Module 3: Groovy Script Test Step – Context, Test Runner
- Cloning test suite/test case and usage
- testRunner Variable
- Stop/fail a test case
- Finding status of a test
- Finding time taken to execute a test step
- Navigating to various levels with testRunner Variable
- WsdlTestRunContext object
- Accessing context object across test cases
- Executing a test step in test case from test step in same test case
- Executing a test step in test case from test step in different test case
- Executing test case step with groovy
- Executing Test Request Test Step from groovy test step if Response is not present
- Setting parameters in the request from groovy test step
Module 4: File Reading
- Reading properties file
- Advantages of properties file
- Reading/Writing Xls Files
- Storing data in Xls files
- Making a jar file with eclipse
- Importing custom jars in SoapUI
- When do we make and import jars in soapUI
- Using log object inside the groovy class
Module 5: Database connection
- Why connect to database?
- Various databases which are supported
- Drivers for database connection
- sql.Sql package
- Try, catch and finally in db connection
- Forming groovy connection string and obtaining Connection Object
- Firing Select Query and obtaining results
- For each and rows functions
- Conditions in select query
- GroovyRowResult class
- Finding the number of rows in results
- Getting result in form of a list
- Firing update and insert queries
- Execute and executeUpdate with parameters
- Execute and executeUpdate with Map
- DataSet – Altering database
Submit your Review