Automation Testing using Katalon Studio
Introduction to Katalon Studio
Increase in demand for Automation testing in Organization has given birth to many automation testing tools. One of the newly launched and gaining popularity really fast is Katalon Studio. Katalon Studio is a tool that is used by many companies nowadays and is very popular due to its functionality and ease of use. Katalon Studio is a complete test automation FrameWork for you and it is a freeware that is available for free. And we are here to provide the best Katalon training for the working professionals and for students who want to grow in the field of Automation testing and specifically in Katalon automation testing.
This Katalon training course focuses on almost all the aspects of this tool. Below is the job-oriented course content.
The popularity of Katalon Studio since its launch in 2016:
Roadmap of Katalon Training
- Learn how to set-up Katalon Studio and the basic idea.
- Get to know which tools you should work on Katalon Studio
- Get to know the Advantage and how it works on top of Selenium
- Different ways how you can identify web elements in a page and how too create relative and absolute Xpath.
- Interacting the UI component, how to open and close browsers, interact with button, radio box and so on different types of wait (explicit and implicit).
- How to handle alert multiple windows frames and also how to perform mouse function( drag and drop, double click and so on).
- You will be Creating a global variable which can be used across multiple scripts.
- Custom keyword, custom FrameWork, add verification point in the script (Assertion)
- Test suite creation and how to run them in multiple browsers.
- Report Generation.
- Integrating our script with the continuous integration tool called Jenkins.
- Lectures 55
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
1.0 THE BASICS OF KATALON STUDIO
- 1.1 Introduction
- 1.2 Tools Required
- 1.3 Setting up the jdk 1.8
- 1.4 Setting up the Katalon Studio
- 1.5 Setting up the Test Application
- 1.6 Setting up Eclipse
- 1.7 Selenium Webdriver
- 1.8 Selenium Webdriver Architecture
- 1.9 Code to explain Webdriver Architecture
- 1.10 Katalon Studio
- 1.11 Introduction to Katalon Studio
- 1.12 Creating the first project
- 1.13 Record and Playback Mode
- 1.14 Manual Mode
- 1.15 Script Mode
- 1.16 What is a Test Object or Web Element
- 1.17 Web Element locator and Xpath
- 1.18 Relative Xpath using Axes View
- 1.19 Object Spy
- 1.20 Spy Web
- 1.21 Handling Browser
- 1.22 Handling Text box
- 1.23 Handling Click Action
- 1.24 Handling Checkbox
- 1.25 Handling DropDown/ComboBox
2.0 THE FUNCTIONS
- 2.1 Taking Screenshot
- 2.2 Variable Types
- 2.3 Waits
- 2.4 Handling Multiple Browser Window
- 2.5 Handling Frames
- 2.7 Mouse Actions
- 2.8 KeyBoard Actions
- 2.9 Custom Keyword
- 2.10 Runtime Update of TestObject
- 2.11 Assertion and Verification
- 2.12 File Upload
- 2.13 Test Suite
- 2.14 Hands-on session with example
- 3.1 Failure Handling
- 3.2 Call Test Cases
- 3.3 Data Driven Testing
- 3.4 Advance Implementation
- 3.5 Excel Writer
- 3.6 Continuous Integration
- 3.7 Handling WebTable
- 3.8 Decision making Statement
- 3.9 Course Resources
- 3.10 Advance Feature – Katalon Studio V5.x
- 3.11 Katalon Analytics
- 3.12 Test Listener
- 3.13 Desired Capabilities
- 3.14 Katalon Automation Recorder 3.X
- 3.15 Hands-on session with example
- 3.16 Q& A