Automation Testing using Katalon Studio
Introduction to Katalon Studio
Increase in demand for Automation testing in Organization has given birth to many automation testing tools. One of the newly launched and gaining popularity really fast is Katalon Studio. Katalon Studio is a tool that is used by many companies nowadays and is very popular due to its functionality and ease of use. Katalon Studio is a complete test automation FrameWork for you and it is a freeware that is available for free. And we are here to provide the best Katalon training for the working professionals and for students who want to grow in the field of Automation testing and specifically in Katalon automation testing.
This Katalon training course focuses on almost all the aspects of this tool. Below is the job-oriented course content.
The popularity of Katalon Studio since its launch in 2016:
Roadmap of Katalon Training
- Learn how to set-up Katalon Studio and the basic idea.
- Get to know which tools you should work on Katalon Studio
- Get to know the Advantage and how it works on top of Selenium
- Different ways how you can identify web elements in a page and how too create relative and absolute Xpath.
- Interacting the UI component, how to open and close browsers, interact with button, radio box and so on different types of wait (explicit and implicit).
- How to handle alert multiple windows frames and also how to perform mouse function( drag and drop, double click and so on).
- You will be Creating a global variable which can be used across multiple scripts.
- Custom keyword, custom FrameWork, add verification point in the script (Assertion)
- Test suite creation and how to run them in multiple browsers.
- Report Generation.
- Integrating our script with the continuous integration tool called Jenkins.
For Free Demo Class Call: +91 9739216095
- Lectures 157
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Section 1 - Introduction
Section 2 - Tools Required
Section 3 - Selenium Webdriver
Section 4 - Katalon Studio
Section 5 - Web Element locator and Xpath
Section 6 - Relative Xpath using Axes View
Section 7 - Object Spy
Section 8 - Handling Browser
Section 9 - Handling Text box
Section 10 - Handling Click Action
Section 11 - Handling Checkbox
Section 12- Handling DropDown/ComboBox
Section 13 - Taking Screenshot
Section 14 - Variable Types
Section 15 - Waits
Section 16 - Handling Multiple Browser Window
Section 17 - Handling Frames
Section 19 - Mouse Actions
Section 20 - KeyBoard Actions
Section 21 - Custom Keyword
Section 22 - Runtime Update of TestObject
Section 23 - Assertion and Verification
Section 24 - File Upload
Section 25 - Test Suite
- Test Suite – Creation and Execution
- Skipping the Test from Test Suite
- Debugging the failed test case
- Configure Retry for failed test case
- Report Generation
- Enabling and Disabling of Test Step
- Re-Using the Session for Debugging the failed test
- Running the Test in Parallel
- Report Analysis of TestSuite Collection
Section 26 - Failure Handling
Section 27 - Call Test Cases
Section 28 - Data Driven Testing
Section 29 - Advance Implementation
Section 30 - Excel Writer
Section 31 - Continuous Integration
Section 32 - Handling WebTable
Section 33 - Decision making Statement
Section 34 - Advance Feature - Katalon Studio V5.x
Section 35 - Katalon Analytics
Section 36 - Test Listener
Section 37 - Desired Capabilities
Section 38 - Katalon Automation Recorder 3.X
Section 39 - Continuous Integration - Katalon Studio Plugin
Section 40 - Katalon Automation Recorder 6.X
Section 41 - Parameterized Test Object