Selenium Training In Madiwala
Selenium is one of the most popular open-source automation testing tools meant for different web applications. The flexibility and versatility of this tool for using across different platforms, browsers, and languages have made it the widely preferred and most popular tool for both the organizations and individual developers.
And the Selenium training helps the participants to learn the latest version of Selenium webdriver. With both theoretical concepts and live projects, the Selenium course helps people to learn Selenium’s theory and practical.
Reasons for joining Selenium training from Selenium Labs:
Joining the Selenium course in Selenium Labs in Madiwala is beneficial for the participants to automate the testing of different web-based applications. The study materials that we offer to the participants at Selenium Labs help them to clarify the understanding and concepts of Selenium and its components.
This mentor-led training program offered by the industry experts also helps the participants to gain complete knowledge of concepts like TestNG, Selenium WebDriver, Locating Techniques, Wait, Sikuli, AutoIT, Mobile Testing with Selenium Grid and Appium, Page Object Design Pattern.
The objective of this course is to:
- Understanding the automation testing and how Selenium can be used for automation testing
- Understanding different components of Selenium, Selenium Grid, Selenium IDE, and Webdriver.
- Understanding how automation testing can change the testing process
- Understanding the process of performing functional testing for delivering quality products
- Composing test scripts and then parameterizing with different types of data sets.
The Selenium training offered by Selenium labs mainly focuses on three major parts. These include:
- Selenium with C#: This is a Selenium training that enables the developers and functional testers for automating the testing process with C#
- Selenium with Java: This section of Selenium training offered by Selenium Labs gives an introduction to Java and Selenium along with object-oriented programming, Selenium webdriver, conditional and concatenation operators, testing, understanding XPATH and object identification, Apache ANT and XSLT, Selenium grid, Framework, Maven etc.
- Selenium with Python: There are three sections in this course. The first section includes training on the features of Selenium webdriver and Python, the midsection of this course teaches the participants about the features of Selenium webdriver, and the features of Python and Pyrest. The third section of this course is the advance part that includes the features of Python and Pyrest, the development of the framework, and the features of Selenium webdriver.