Selenium is one of the best and most used open source web User Interface automation testing tools. Selenium can easily be deployed on different platforms like Linux, Windows, Macintosh, and Solaris. Besides, it also supports OS for different mobile applications like android, Windows, and iOS. This automation testing tool also supports different types of programming languages by using drivers that are specific to every language. Now Selenium web driver is mostly popular with Python, Java, and C#. The test scripts of selenium can be coded in different supporting programming languages and these can run directly in different modern web browsers.
Why to join a python selenium course?
The courses of Selenium with Python for beginners help the participants to get prepared for the advance course and also for a career in automation testing while learning the basic concepts of Pyrest, Python, and Unittest frameworks, performing cross browser testing, writing testing codes that are more effective, Python shell, Selenium webdriver properties, API testing with Python, ways to analyze the Python scripts, advanced topics of Selenium, standard data types, conditional handling, loops, configuration with Selenium, ways to run the test on Firefox and Google Chrome, test scripts etc.
Besides, by joining this training program, the participants would get to know how to automate web applications tests by using Selenium webdriver or Python scripting. And this program will also help to learn Selenium web application framework. The courses help the students to understand to put Python and Selenium code on github. And they will also be able to analyze all the scripts in Python.
Key things that one would learn by joining a python selenium course:
- Here the participants understand the steps necessary for installing pip, python, editor, Ipython and how pycharm console is configured. Besides, here one will be able to learn the uses of integers, variables, lists, strings, tuples, dictionaries etc.
- In this course, the instructor explains the way to write selenium webdriver script, verification of the locators in Selenium IDE, installation of Selenium IDE, firebug and firepath, how to locate elements by the ID, name, css, and xpath etc., and how to operate tests in the IE and Chrome.
- In this course, the participants would know the differences between explicit and implicit wait, how to get text and element attributes, checkboxes, alerts, windows location and sizes, radios, multiple windows, iframes etc.
- By joining this course, the participants would be able to understand things like Boolean operators, operations, loops, control flow conditions, handling multiple exception, exception handling introduction, standard libraries, functions with keyword parameters, modules etc.
- And this course will also inform the participant about the ways to take screenshots, deal with the URLs, how to open links in new windows etc.
So, completing these courses is important for the beginners to get more job opportunities as test engineers, automation engineers, software developers, test analysts, python selenium engineers, selenium trainers, software testers, test managers, selenium test analysts etc. And it will enhance your career and if you are in search of the best institute to get selenium training in Marathahalli, then there are several institutes from which you can choose one.