Hello, Guys welcome to http://www.seleniumlabs.in/ let me introduce myself to you.
My name is Abhishek Chakraborty. Since year 2004, I have served in Software Testing and Quality Assurance field in various roles for various companies started my career as a QA Engineer with Symphony Services than Aditi Tech & Oracle India.
Currently I am working as a Senior QA Architect in Oracle India.
During this tenure my expertise is on Manual and Automation Testing. I have worked on various automation tools like QTP, ATLAS, Selenium etc, also designed some open source automation internal tools and frameworks for the organization while working on different project.
Selenium Training for working/non-working professionals:
- Designed for beginners and also for the working professionals who are currently working as a manual tester and wanted to switch to automation.
- No pre-requisites required to learn Selenium here. All the pre-requisites are explained where ever needed.
- Step by Step and detailed explanation
- Installation of tools and software is explained where ever required
- Course content: Selenium IDE, RC, WebDriver, AutoIT, TestNG, ANT, XSLT Reports, Grid and Framework POM with Page Factory
- Core Java concepts required to implement Selenium are covered
What is Selenium:
Selenium Automates Browser.
Selenium is open source software testing tool which supports many different browsers. It Is also supporting many different software programming languages like Python, Ruby, C#, Java, PHP and Perl so that you can create your test cases using your preferred language.
Current days, Most popular language Is Java to prepare your software application automation test cases with selenium webdriver.
As I mentioned – “Selenium Automates Browser.” – that means you cannot automate any desktop based app. But you can use AutoIT tool to automate the desktop app and integrate it with webdriver.
Components of Selenium:
•Selenium IDE (Integrated Development Environment): Installs as an add-on in Mozilla. Only runs in Mozilla.
•Selenium RC: This is the older version of selenium. It works on multiple browsers. RC can be implemented in any one of the programming languages mentioned above. The Selenium Server is needed in order to run RC. Selenium 3.X is no longer capable of running Selenium RC directly.
•Webdriver: Webdriver is the new version of selenium. It also works on multiple browsers.
•Grid: Grid is used to run test cases parallel on multiple machines and browsers