Mobile application testing is mainly the process that tests mobile applications for functionality, usability, and consistency glitches. But the process of mobile application testing is completely different from web testing and software testing. There are mainly two types of mobile application testing processes available. These include:
- Application or software testing: Here the functionality of the applications is tested, which works on mobile devices. Taking part in the Appium training in Bangalore can help you in it.
- Hardware testing: The device includes internal hardware, internal processors, resolution, screen sizes, memory or space, radio, camera, Bluetooth, WIFI etc.
Here is how to test mobile applications?
- To start with, be familiar with the mobile app. Start learning it in and out.
- Consider the operating system and the hardware specifications of the device that you are testing on.
- Use some real devices for better testing results.
- Use the mobile application tools that you are aware of and don’t pick one because of the popularity.
- Opt for cloud mobile testing.
- Try using the options of the development menu to the maximum.
- Use simulators and emulators as the protectors and use them when you need those.
- Keep in mind that performance testing is necessary.
- Never run after the automation has a balance between manual and automation testing.
- Beta testing is always an added advantage.
- Plan the time for different testing activities.
You can learn more about how to test by joining a selenium training in Bangalore program.